FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support – Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Comfort Fit – Stretchable design offers a relaxed fit at the forefoot. – Helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Orthotic support – contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and foam padded heel-seat. – Forms to the contours of the foot, and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy Gait – Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design. – Softens step, enhances stability, adds spring to your step, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free interior lining. – Eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior protection.
- Superior Comfort – Soft, stretchable upper. – Eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort, offering a superior solution for bunions and sensitive feet.
- Adjustable fit – Two sets of removable spacers (1/16″ and 1/8″ thick). – Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.