Orthofeet Florence – Black women’s boots are designed with unique comfort features to offer the best women’s orthotic friendly shoes, best women’s comfort boots, best women’s walking shoes, best women’s diabetic boots , the best women’s boots for neuropathy, the best women’s orthopedic boots , the best women’s therapeutic boots , the best women’s arthritis boots , the best women’s wide boots , and the best extra wide women’s boots.
- Orthotic support- contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and foam padded heel-seat. – Forms to the contours of the foot, and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy gait- Light-weight sole with air cushioning and Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design. – Softens step, enhances stability, adds spring to your step, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Protective Interior- Soft, seam-free interior lining. – Eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior protection.
- Superior Comfort- Soft, non-binding, extra depth design. – Eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort, offering a superior solution for bunions, hammer-toes and sensitive feet.
- Adjustable fit- A two strap system with wide opening. – Enables easy on/off the boot. – Offers easy adjustment of the upper and a perfect fit.
Orthofeet Florence – Black women’s boots are biomechanically engineered to enhance comfort and alleviate pain in the following conditions: heel pain, plantar fasciitis, arch pain, flat-feet, pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton’s neuroma, bunions, calluses, hammer toes, diabetic feet, neuropathy, arthritis, knee pain, and back pain.