Orthofeet Sonoma women’s outdoor shoes are designed with unique therapeutic features to enhance comfort for sensitive feet, foot & heel pain, arthritis and diabetes.
Their anatomical orthotic insoles and the ergonomic sole offer cushioning support and excellent stability, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Orthotic support – Ortho-ComfortTM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Orthotic support – contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and foam padded heel-seat helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Easy gait – Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit – soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points, and enhances comfort.