Orthofeet – 982 – Sandy Stretchable
The Sandy women’s orthotic sneakers work wonders for sensitive feet, arthritis and bunions. These sneakers are made with stretchable knitted fabric uppers that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insoles and the ergonomic sole offer cushioning support and excellent stability, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Superior Comfort & Fit – Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support – Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers that provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait – Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit – Two sets of removable spacers (1/16″ and 1/8″ thick). – Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.