XPANDASOX – Solid Navy Symbolic Stripe
Bringing fashion and function together, Xpandasox are an innovative, patent-pending, latex-free sock concept that stretch over 24 inches (61 cm) to cover a wide calf.
Xpandasox feature a stretchy, sewn-in Xpandapanel that is ideal for accommodating people with wide calves and medical conditions that cause leg swelling, including lymphedema, lipedema, those who wear wraps or bandages, wound care, leg braces and many more.
This style provides light to mild gradient compression and can be worn in a variety of ways, while offering stylish and discreet coverage.
Xpandasox are ideal for wearing over wraps and bandages that are part of the treatment of conditions like lymphedema, lipedema and wound care because they help to keep everything in place while offering coverage and style.
They can also be worn underneath wraps, bandages or leg braces, turned inside out so that the seam is not touching the skin, to provide a comfortable barrier for the leg and to prevent chafing.
Xpandasox are ideal for wearing over medical grade compression garments to provide discretion while adding a bit of flair.
They can also be worn all by themselves as the finishing touch to any outfit.
- Stretches up to 24 inches (61 cm) at the top band to accomodate wide calves and leg swelling
- Features 8-15 mmHg, light to mild gradient compression
- 16 inches (41cm) long, from heel to top band
- Size 9-11 fits women’s US shoe size 5-10. Size 10-12 fits womens US shoe size 10-12
- Body: 61% cotton, 37% polyester, 2% spandex. Panel: 84% nylon, 16% spandex
- Machine wash warm. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.