Casey Hook & Loop Unisex
Casey has two adjustable straps for a snug fit, making it an excellent choice for anyone suffering from bunions, hammertoes, or any other condition that may require a little stretch in the shoe’s forefoot.
- Features a removable footbed and removable spacer. For a looser fit, remove the spacer or remove both the spacer and footbed to accommodate your custom orthotic.
- The footbed that comes with the shoes has an anatomically correct contour with arch support.
- Upper is a combination of synthetic leather and stretchable spandex.
- Midsole is a firm but shock-absorbent EVA foam.
- Rubber outsole has been designed with a wide heel to provide stability and is slip resistant and non-marking.
- A nylon and fiberglass composite shank together with a reinforced heel counter helps further promote stability.
Slip Resistant Tests by an independent testing laboratory scored minimum results of greater than 0.5 under both wet and dry conditions in accordance with ASTM F1677. These test results are commonly considered “slip resistant” by the U.S. Footwear Industry.